Thursday, October 12, 2006

swingin


Listening to the new Tony Bennett cd - "Duets". Well he is no Frank nor indeed Ella. No one should ever try to do a cover of 'The Very Thought of You' - Ella can never be topped. I bought it because I confess to being sucked in by the ad on tv plugging it and heard a snippet of the duet with _________. You'll be able to guess. I'm the weakest link.

Also, on the way home I picked up the free weekly subway magazine called Metropop that introduces new gadgets and stuff. This well-known neophile has decided she needs a pair of silver shoes. They are Crocs (they're flat, anti-bacterial, light and very comfortable). And no, I don't have foot fungus.

I stopped on the way home to do some grocery shopping and guess what new flavour Kit-Kat they have come up with? Fruit Parfait. It's white with splatters of what looks like 100s and 1000's. Of course I bought it but I haven't tried it yet. Saving it for morning tea tomorrow. I still like the green tea Kit Kat the best. I mean it's like you're drinking green tea!

You know what one of my regrets would be if I died too young? Most people would say not living long enough to see thier grand kids. Mine is not having the chance to try all the Kit-Kat flavours that have yet to be invented. My biggest fear is if they come out with a baked New York cheese cake flavoured Kit-Kat and I'm on my deathbed and there is no 7-11 nearby. Now you all know and what to bring me.

Was going to blog about the North Korea situation vs. the rest of the world but that would zap too much energy from me at this time of the evening. Maybe tomorrow.
*yawn*

4 comments:

Fuz said...

We have pumpkin flavour kit kat right now, it was apple last month. Weird but good. Not liking pumpking though, I'm not even going to venture there.

ninjawookie said...

mine is now not being able to see all the new batman movies that are made. Of course the catch there is they'l probably never stop :P

wai said...

Really pumpkin! My work colleague actually came over to my cubicle this evening asking me if there was anything I wanted from Japan as he is heading over there for work next week. I requested for him to being me back the lastest flavoured Kit Kat.

Oh it's for Halloween.
By the way, anyone organizing a rooftop party this year? ;)

Fuz said...

ummm. Noooo. But above DonQuihote some bar is doing a 2500yen all u can eat-drink-dance.

I think I'm going to be a rabbit.