I watched Suddenly 30 (aka 13 going on 30) on ninjawookie's recommendation. It's a 2004 movie that I didn't even know existed starring Jennifer Garner from Alias, another show I have not viewed before. The movie was a typical chick flick and if I had to be critical it was a badly done female version of Big. However, hidden in in the special features of this DVD is a gold music video of Pat Benetar's Love is a Battlefield (a song used in the movie). I remember the song but I don't think I'd ever seen the video in it's entirety. If you've never seen it, here it is for you convenience.
As far as music video story plots are concerned, this one should win the gong for best unrelated screenplay to match the song. It appears Pat leaves home to become hooker, writes a letter to her brother, has a fight with the pimp and then liberates the rest of the hookers from the brothel. If I had to come up with an analogy, the battlefield is the brothel dance floor and that is where you will lose your love when you are young. I hear you Pat. I hear you.
One more thing. Don't even try to attempt the choreography. I don't think I can get my shoulders to move like that without dislocating it.
1 comment:
if by badly done you mean awesome, i fully agree with you sis
Post a Comment