that the Ashes are coming to an end and my days in Australia are also numbered. I spent most of today assisting family friends whose daughter will be living under this roof for 12 months and doing foundation year at University of Queesland. It was all just very boring - opening a bank account, getting a TFN etc..
In the afternoon, took them and my mum to the the Gallery of Modern Art and gave them the condensed milk tour. Only 45 minutes! I knew where everything was and even introduced some art pieces by giving a brief blurb about them. My limited knowledge came from my first visit taking 3.5 hours! I really should do tours for the gallery for people with limited time.
Highlight of the day
Eating coffee icecream from Cold Rock
My nephew Oliver has six teeth. (Does he get a set of Peter Rabbit steak knives when he gets a full set?)
2 comments:
Sure, the cricket's over, but there'll always be this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=59tXdwT5Jtk
BwHahaha! That was gold! I especially liked the corny ending. Naturally, it's the next step up from those Weet-Bix ads. Now we know where he is heading when he retires.
Post a Comment