Does it count as being peed on if the pee came from a leaking nappy that couldn't hold enough liquid waste? Well, my nephew left a soggy patch on my jeans when he was uplifted from my lap this morning. I knew I could smell something funny. I screamed for the parent to retrieve the waste producer. "OLLY PEED ON ME! COME AND GET HIM!!!!" I hope I never have to repeat those words again or replace the word "peed" with "pooed". I've never been peed on before and the only time I've ever been pooed on was by a bird when I went to retrieve my car parked under a tree.
Aunty w-ko taught him to wave bye bye. However, the wave is not side to side. It's up and down. So it looks like he is waving people away like Louis XIV. Nonetheless, a wave is a wave.
Hong Kong is currently suffering from a belated cold snap. The mercury hit as low as 6 degrees Celcius today, the coldest day this year. It's too bad for the retailers who have already put all their spring-summer range out.
I forgot to tell the world I acquired fish. One already died after a few days. There's only Nigel who's left. He lives in a lego block tank that I bought from the fish markets in Quarry Bay. I will take a picture of him tomorrow if I have time and provided he hasn't perished due to the low temperatures.
5 comments:
i love peeboy - he's SOOOOOOOOO A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!
my niece did the same to me when she was a few months old. i had her on my lap and she just stared at me as i rocked her gently. by the time i realised she peed on me, it was too late. for a moment, i thought she almost broke into a smile.....
Today, Peeboy stopped 3 women in their early 20's, who were shopping dead in their tracks. They all turned back to coochie coo and wave. On cue, he waved back and smiled. And they all screamed as if he was a Beatle! If I had to tally up the amount of girls/women who stop and smile at him, I would say at last 15-20 a day. No kidding. Even male shop assistants want to hold him.
Hmmm... so the lesson here is that I should get a baby to pick up chicks?
Re : The fish. My own fish, Bruce, is still going strong but he lives a lonely life in the bowl after killing his 4 (!) other roommates. Did Nigel bully the other fish to death like Bruce did to mine?
Provided you tell the girls that it's your nephew/niece and not the father!
I swear, when ninjawookie went out with him, he had never had so many girls look his way.
I have no idea what went on between Nigel and "nameless"" (nameless because he died before I got to know it) but I guess it all comes down to the survival of the fittest. There was no cannibalization because i fished nameless out before he could be devoured.
wah! he looks so old in that photo.
I think it's the haircut.
So did you finally see children of men? I can't wait until it comes out on DVD here.
Post a Comment