I declare Labour Day to be a farce because I can't remember a Labour Day where I haven't worked. Well, since my arrival to Hong Kong anyway. I had a Singaporean delegate email me today and ask, "Isn't it labour day in Hong Kong today as well?" I replied, Well there are only three more weeks until the conference and this labourer has to work.
Pity. It's such a nice day, the sun is shining. Only five more weeks and I'll be up, up and away...
Sheep poodlesThree people have already sent me
this newspaper article within the space of three days.
It's amusing that they think of me upon reading it.
And then I discovered it was a
hoax.
2 comments:
moral of the story: Never ever trust anything that is published in the Sun; it's Britain's trashiest red-top.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Z-DIAthbM&mode=related&search=
I think yo will enjoy this a fair bit.
also here is the full story from media watch about sheep poodle.
http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1910529.htm
Post a Comment