Another reason why Mormons should stay at home - John William Yettaw who left a Book of Mormons at the residence of Aung San Suu Kyi last November but was caught this time when he swam back to her house. How can someone be so stupid and oblivious of the consequences of their actions? It's a rhetorical question I know, but still it's something that has got my blood boiling and it makes me feel sick in the stomach knowing that she was going to be 'legally' free next week. I know 2009 is not even half over yet but Yettaw gets my Retard of the Year award.
Work
For one reason or another a couple of people I work with seem to think I can magically produce lesson plans as if they were coming out of my arse. I apologise for being crass but I would have to say that it's a metaphorically accurate assessment of the situation. I don't think time management and a thing called planning in advance is a skill they know about.
Memorable quotes
"The juice from my ass is sticking to my pants."
"I touched my butt and I smelled my hand...and it smelled like you."
BedArt by The V
I'm sorry to say that this exhibition's days are almost up but I'm sure the artiste will come up with something new and exciting although from afar.
No comments:
Post a Comment