2000 - Moved out of home, left the law behind, became an editor.
2001 - Hiked the Inca Trail, Peru
2002 - Hiked the Milford Track, NZ
2003 - Became a public servant
2004 - Moved to Japan; met V
2005 - Moved to Hong Kong
2006 - Became an editor once more
2007 - Spent the summer in Madrid, became an instructor of English
2008 - Vietnam x 2; Laos x 1; hiked the Routeburn Track, NZ; reunited with V; Lamma Island
2009 - Farewell T; became an editor once more; Leica
2010 - Editing and photography
I think I am now beginning to see a pattern.
2 comments:
Is the pattern "I love being an editor" or "editing is great"?
Or could it be "I hate editing" or "editing sux"?
I didn't put in there the times I became a teacher.
Perhaps a bit of both. At the back of mind, I've always known that this still isn't really what I'm suppose to be doing.
Post a Comment