Sorry for the absenteeism. I'm in the process of clocking up an over 70-hour working week. I am cranky, I have back pain and I have a permanent catsbumface. I'm highly irritable and I am rude to people when they disturb me. How did I become such a foul and disgusting creature? Although today, I was coaxed somewhat briefly into breaking out into a smile when a work colleague kindly presented me with an egg tart. What can I say? Egg tarts have that effect on me.
After a brief discussion/argument with my manager this afternoon who is lazy, stupid, condescending and unappreciative, I've decided to seriously look for a new job because life is too short and I don't need this kind of shit. Any recommendations?
6 comments:
Oh my god, I've been doing the same thing! Rude, cats bum face, back pain. But at least you have the excuse of a 70 hour week. Maybe you could reapply to all the places you first applied to in HK?
do people strike in hong kong or is that purely a western thing? :P
Go for a new job, change is everything and life is way too short to be doing a job that kills you. Take something that leaves you some time for your creative pursuits. We're all on your list of buyers for t-shirts!
you go girl :)
addendum: avoid legal publishing!!
You should kidnap the manager, keep him locked in a basement and feed him on food scraps and daily whippings. Or is that illegal in Hong Kong? Maybe just a purple nurple, then.
Post a Comment