I don't know why I'm so tired. Does it have anything to so with going to bed at 1am and getting up 7.23am. That my friends is one hit on the snooze button before dragging myself out of bed on a Monday morning. The week hasn't already begun and I already feel accomplished. So, I decided this morning that I'm suffering from too much 'internal heat' - from the summer heat (self-diagnosis so I could be totally wrong) and I went to a Chinese over the counter herbal tea shop where "winter three teas" was prescribed. It has a sweet smelling aroma but it is very bitter. It's the kind of thing my mum use to concoct and force us kids to drink it. At the time I was clearly inappreciative of what kind of effect this beverage would have on me. I don't know if the winter three tea has cured me. I fear I may have to go back for another dose tomorrow morning.
I went to HMV today and purchased a classical cd. I heard snipets of it on a tv ad and felt it was quite soothing. A nice change from spoken words and familiar songs. Some of you may know the Piano Sonata in A Major. It's the theme song from Lemmings. I think it stresses me out rather than relaxes me as I'm thinking of the little green haired midgets building steps and digging for their lives.
Yesterday I went swimming with Vomit Extraordinaire. I was beaten even with him in a floaty device. My neck hurts and my shoulders hurt. I didn't think having a friendly competition with a kid floating in a krispy kreme warranted an Ian Thorpe warm up. I need to go for a Radox soak and listen to Mozart.
3 comments:
VE is really looking to wear out his Aunt huh? Does this mean that once he's used you up he'll move on to the Wookiee? Your mum will have a heart attack if VE sucks the life out of her precious babies!
=D ha! Well, I'm expecting a niece at the beginning of 2007 so once VE is bored with me, it will be his sister's turn. But let's face it, who will ever get bored with me :P I bring joy and torture to the younglings.
However, my job is sucking the life out me. If anything, my mother should crap on my boss.
Is it actuakky confirmed to be a niece? I hears a rumour they thought it was going to be a boy first, and then they rescanned and now it's a girl, like it just decided to change it'; sex.
Post a Comment