Thursday, November 23, 2006

Day 1-3 of the Ashes

Sorry for the lack of postings - internet has been down and the cricket is on.

What a marvellous cricket match it has been so far. The Aussies declared at 9/602 and the Poms are chasing the runs. If cricket was the only thing on TV I wouldn't complain. Pigeon is back in top form and I don't think I have recalled seeing McGrath and Warney play in the same match for a very long time.
They hyped up this Ashes series quite a fair bit and I am beginning to wonder what all the fuss was about. The English have no chance.

Billy Bowden is umpiring. It's all good.

If you are watching the coverage have you noticed Heals sporting the pink ties? And you know the only next logical step is the beige and the pink blazer.
Not sure I like the new digitally enhanced duck. I like the old school one.

Speaking of.. it's another duck! Could be all over in 15 minutes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i almost died of boredom!!! thank god and thank you for updating your blog!!! i hope your internet will never ever be down again. what i want to say here has no relevance to this post but i suddenly remember you've mentioned you and your brother are 10 years apart (or was i hallucinating?)and i just wanna say ----- NO WAAAAY! you don't look anywhere 10 years older than him.

ninjawookie said...

I thought we were 11 years apart?

If the cricket was on 24 hours a day I would wither and die! + We would at least have to turn the air con on if that were the case.

wai said...

SL: 11 years. And you are so kind. Hopefully, by the time I reach 40 people will say I look 30ish.