The mere sound of Pauline Hanson's horrible screechy whiney voice just makes my blood boil. Can we deport her for giving the country a negative vibe or is that too undemocratic? You know, it's the vibe of the thing. This woman is not fit enough to be an Australian citizen creating divide using urban myths. I saw her on the late night news yesterday evening when she announced that she would be making a political comeback. For the sake of good humanity why? The unsubstantiated crap that comes out of her mouth, her latest target Africans who bring HIV into the country because the Australian government is not doing enough to screen Africans for HIV. Did she have a bad experience at an African restaurant in the last 12 months or something?
Anyway, let's not go down the path of ugly rage cause it isn't pretty from my end. I think Bob Green has expressed it much more eloquently than I could ever put it. You're my hero!
Banana Price Watch
The supreme reign of bananas is coming to an end.
4 comments:
I actually almost crashed my car last night on the way home from work when I heard this news. I'm not going to go into a rant about dear Pauline, suffice it to say : blight. Country. Our. On.
See : http://blogs.news.com.au/couriermail/watercooler/index.php/couriermail/comments/should_pauline_hanson_make_a_come_back/
The number of supporters she still has is worrying. I can't believe some of the comments but then again I am in Queensland. This guy actually said he moved up here to get away from multi-culturalism and the 'lebs' in Sydney.
http://www.abc.net.au/tv/enoughrope/transcripts/s1203646.htm
it almost seems like she's doing a 180 from the semblance of intelligence she was showing on denton.
After reading it again, it's obvious that she's an enemy to her own cause as she tends to mis-represent herself, ie. horrible communicator, and even worse as a politician.
Post a Comment