Monday, January 01, 2007

2007

My head aches. Probably from the champagne-laced grapefruit punch from last night. Hope you all had a good one. We burnt over a hundred sparklers in less than five minutes and may have buggered up the count down because the host of the party sets his watch ten minutes earlier than Greenwich mean time.

To start off a new year for all things baked, I managed to track down the tea house responsible for all the baked goods in Marie Antoinette. It's Ladurée. I would go to Paris just for their flavoured macaroons.

Also Bootsie (below) needs to look for a new home. I would take her in if I were staying in the country and owned my own place. All long-haired cats should be given the same haircut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bootsie is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

btw, happy 2007! sounds like you'd lotsa fun.