How does a man bag make someone look more successful according to the guy's statement in the article? Does it scream out - I am carrying so much cash it doesn't all fit in my wallet? I have seen Chinese business men whip out a wad of cash the size of a brick and if I remember correctly he did own a man bag. I gather there is also a degree of mistrust because isn't it more convenient to give the money to the wife/gf the money to put in her hand bag like most guys do with the house and car keys, ipods and PSPs?
For the foodies
I've decided to being back my for the foodies segment because now I'm in the right part of the world where I do get to eat more interesting delicious food.
Is it a bit rich to be eating foie gras pâté for breakfast? We had a buffet for brunch yesterday and it was on offer. I don't know what the big deal about foie gras is, it tastes like normal liver pate to me. It's definitely not worth the sacrifices geese make to produce this epicurean delicacy.
A lot of fish was consumed in the past 24 hours. On yesterday's list:
smoked salmon
- raw salmon
- raw tuna
- raw white fish that starts with a 'B' that I've forgotten the name of
- fried small fish with pointy tail
2 comments:
I note that fashion editors regard the shou bao as a hideous aberration. Good form from them.
If I were a fashion editor I would do a piece on the "manly" attache and the top five ways to carry them without looking effeminte. I wonder if Oscar Wilde ever carried one?
Post a Comment