Thanks! No not yet. I'm up to the part where he just got his prayer rug and being accosted by the three wise men. I like the idea of having more than one religion. Why not! Take the best bits out of all the religions and then you've created your own unique religion.
By the way SL, if you are into learning about different religions and like animals this is the book for you.
2 comments:
nice pics! have u finished life of pi yet? it is a totally awesome book!
Thanks! No not yet. I'm up to the part where he just got his prayer rug and being accosted by the three wise men. I like the idea of having more than one religion. Why not! Take the best bits out of all the religions and then you've created your own unique religion.
By the way SL, if you are into learning about different religions and like animals this is the book for you.
Post a Comment