Saturday, January 13, 2007

nephew & niece

I met my 26 day old niece Jiyana today. I don't think she will remember our meeting because I'm told she can't even see me yet. She will remember my whistling though. What more can I say? She is tiny, has lots of hair and acts just like a puppy.

My nephew, Vomit Extraordinaire, was so happy to see me he came barging through the front door. AUNTY WAI!! I was told he had been rehearsing "I missed you Aunty Wai" before coming home from the doctor, but didn't deliver when he was distracted by the goods I had brought back for him- gingerbread men (from the Buderim Ginger factory) and Hubba Bubba.

When I finally prompted him by saying "I missed you Elwood", he goes "I miss Aunty Wai". I'm like- huh? But I'm here! Oh well, what's the difference between a present and a past tense amongst family members eh? When we went to dinner a set of binoculars and pink putty was purchased. I'm going to buy my brother sea monkeys as a belated Christmas gift. All his fish have died. I received another Nintendo game. Bratz. It's about the world of fashion design.

4 comments:

Fuz said...

hubba bubba? Natsukashiina...

wai said...

It's bubble gum!

ninjawookie said...

who got you bratz?
the girls that are those toys are such hooers.

wai said...

wookie: Chowz. Methinks the game is meant for girls between 8-12. I may have to auction it on ebay.