they slither while they pass they slip away across the universe...
Monday, January 08, 2007
Toby
Yesterday I went over to a friend's place for lunch. That's where I met Toby. He has brown eyes, black curly hair and the best disposition any dog could ever possess. You should see his paws! They are like a bear's. Toby is a medium-sized cocker spaniel x poodle (perhaps with a bit of beagle thrown in) More spaniel/beagle than poo. After the first head, behind the floppy ears and belly rub he followed me around wherever I went. He knows where the love is. He is the only dog I've met without bad dog breath. My friends said to me before I left, you really should get a dog. Hmmm...
Labels:
dogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes you should get a dog, they are awesome. Just moved out my mums and missing the lab, but now have a rabbit to occupy me... but she doesn't like belly rubs, more's the pity...
Post a Comment