Saturday, July 28, 2007

BEWARE! The geek alarm has just gone off

I was checking out the Vanity Fair website and one thing lead to another and I found this really cool article on PC World about what you can see using google earth. My favourite is the one of the elephants. I did have google earth but I uninstalled it because I never use it. Now I'm thinking of reinstalling it because of the potential fun I could have with it. I'll give you my coordinates as soon as I work out where I am. Then I might even pinpoint all the places I've ever lived in.

I thought my blog was dull but take a look at the Dullest Blog in the World.

What my real entry would've been had I not discovered the google earth article.

Thirsty
My throat was dry. I felt parched from the heat outside. I grabbed a plastic cup from the drawer and poured myself a glass of water. Is it called pouring if you lift a nozzle from the water filter in order to get the water? There's nothing like water to quench a thirst.

2 comments:

supervisor133 said...

In its dullness, it's strangely hypnotising...

What is the new Crowded House like? I haven't heard anything off it yet, and I'm willing to listen to your opinion coz we both share sad sad patriotic Aussie/Kiwi love for The House.

wai said...

133: You know I can't give you my unbiased opinion about The House/Neil Finn. It doesn't exist. I only have two words for you - Buy it!

I am in love with Silent House at the moment because of the momentum it builds up to the chorus - it's just classic. You'll know what I mean when you listen to it.

The first half grows on you and the second half is CH reunion happiness. Transit Lounge rocks.

By the way, I purchased from Itunes so you get the video thrown in as well. I'm going to buy the CD when I return to HKG as well. I know you understand.