I've been trying all morning to connect my router to both my computers up again without any success. The CD/DVD drive of my laptop is broken so I can't use the installation CD that came with the router. So I had to download it from the website and when I run it, it tells me I have some "dll error" or that my drivers cannot be loaded or found. What the hell does this mean? Then it asks me "Do I want to send an error report?". Is there really some dude who is the recipient of these error reports? And when they do receive it, are they going to do anything about correct that error?
All I really wanted to do was to copy some songs from my CDs onto my ipod. For that to happen my mac mini has to be connected to the internet to "sync" my PC library with the one on my mac.
Why on earth is syncing needed? I just want to add songs. I don't want to create another library. Why invent anything that requires syncing anyway. If I'd wanted anything to operate exactly the same in a concurrent manner, why would I need another computer. Who would even think that this would be useful? I mean, no one likes synchronised swimming. I know. What has swimming got to do with helping my argument you ask? Nothing. But it's still an unpopular sport and therefore the concept must be crap as well. You see why electrical products are bad for your health. All reasoning has gone completely out the window.
For another unknown reason, I can't copy any files to my portable hard drive from the mac in the hopes of then copying to my PC Itunes library and that way I can by-pass the internet altogether.
All I really wanted to do was to copy some songs from my CDs onto my ipod. For that to happen my mac mini has to be connected to the internet to "sync" my PC library with the one on my mac.
Why on earth is syncing needed? I just want to add songs. I don't want to create another library. Why invent anything that requires syncing anyway. If I'd wanted anything to operate exactly the same in a concurrent manner, why would I need another computer. Who would even think that this would be useful? I mean, no one likes synchronised swimming. I know. What has swimming got to do with helping my argument you ask? Nothing. But it's still an unpopular sport and therefore the concept must be crap as well. You see why electrical products are bad for your health. All reasoning has gone completely out the window.
For another unknown reason, I can't copy any files to my portable hard drive from the mac in the hopes of then copying to my PC Itunes library and that way I can by-pass the internet altogether.
Thinking outside the square gets you nowhere. JODER! AAARRGGHHHHHHeeeeeeeeeee! Right now I want to drop my ipod from the rooftop and watch it smash into smithereens, but I'm not a violent person. I might put it in the microwave and see what happens.
Obviously, today is not a good Apple day.
3 comments:
hmm i don't think i'm going to make the switch, and stick to reusing my old mds.
What happens when they stop making MD's? You know they've stopped manufacturing video players. Next it'll be discmans and before you know it... MD's will be vintage.
they have already stopped making the 1 gigabyte ones, so i'm just reusing all the dozens of old mds.
You can tape over them infinitely without quality loss i think.
Post a Comment