I saw this on the plane Paris je t'aime : English subtitled with occasional spoken English (not that it really matters unless you are watching it on a screen the size of a small photo frame) with a lot of big names in stars and directors. It's a great movie to watch if you've visited Paris before. I actually saw some places that I wanted to go like the mosque in Ve arrondissement but missed out on because I got lost. It's a film made up of lots of little short films. My favourite story is the last story. I also liked the one with Elijah Wood and the vampire-women. What's the feminine term for a female vampire? A she-vamp? For the thinking man-nerd - Natalie Portman is also in it. 4/5
3 comments:
i wanted to watch that but missed it in the theatres. thanks to your positive comment, im going to try see whether i can get a dvd copy. just wondering whether the mosque you're referring to was near jussieu metro station? oh well, i should just watch the movie yeah..
Hmmm... that sounds like a very familiar station. Let me check. Yes it is! It's on the pink line. I ended up walking to that station and missed the street going to the mosque.
i find the street signs in paris totally useless (they should learn from hk, seriously!). i passed the mosque and told myself i would head back there later after church service. but nope, i got lost (i ended up in the islamic museum)! so there goes the beautiful mosque and reputably famous mint tea. damn it!
ok, im a road idiot. hehe...
Post a Comment