1. Ham and sausages.
2. Cheese. Sweet soft cheeses.
3. La Casera (carbonated water with a touch of lemon)
4. Conversations with "The Twin". I have no idea what he's talking about but he always gives me a cookie.
5. Chocolat con churros
6. Walkies with my nephew Ollie.
7. Pork crackling from Casa Botin
Things I won't miss
1. Day of Songs (a DVD Ollie watches to torture his aunt. It's full of nursery rhymes get stuck in your head for an entire week and in unexpected places. Take "Rupert the Bear" for instance. The song was stuck in my head for my entire trip to Barcelona.
2. The pungent smell created by Ollie in the form of a dump. My God! Talk about piercing the nasal cavities.
Ollie's Milestones since I've been in Madrid
1. Walking
2. Sniggering at people (classic catsbumface). I've been blamed for this because I unconsciously do this apparently.
3. Oopsy (when he falls or drops/throws things on the floor he makes the oppsy phonetic sounds)
The Last Supper
My sister and bro-in-law kindly treated me to a meal at Casa Botin. The oldest restaurnt in the world. It has the best pork sucking crackling ever! It also has very good deep fried aubergine. Yummo! Also thank for letting me stay for three months and the travelling around the countryside. It was tops!
4 comments:
Ollie misses you already.....
He even made us take him to your room...
Only one thing from the list of things you will miss was non food related. Somehow, I am not surprised.
I know. I'm a glutton. At least the thing I missed that was non-food related was human!
Oli even went to my room! I even removed all the sheets for washing. He must think there has been conspiracy to wipe me out. I hope he remember me at the end of the ye
Post a Comment