As you can see from my facebook page, I've been very snap happy of late. My first subjects have been flowers, trees and cascading water. I will be progressing to food, landscapes, animals and people (in that order) towards the end of the week when I travel to Vietnam.
Aperture - small aperture (large f-number f/36) for fast shutter speed
large aperture (small f-number f/3) for slow shutter speed
Histogram - a hump in the middle is good
ISO - the higher the ISO (less light needed), the faster the speed and the smaller the aperture
the lower the ISO (more light needed), the slower the speed and the bigger the aperture
Why is it so difficult to memorize this? I might have to get this tattooed on one of my butt cheeks for personal reference. I can see this enthusiast telling her subjects to wait while she drops her pants to check for the correct aperture setting. On second thoughts, perhaps it'll be more practical on my left wrist.

1 comment:
so this is your latest new fad...shoulda told me before I went and got you more shoes
Post a Comment