I stumbled upon upon
b.wing's exhibition at LCX in Causeway Bay this afternoon. I couldn't leave empty handed. It was either a t-shirt or one of her paintings but I didn't have a spare 7k so I settled for a t-shirt.




"I don't suffer from multiple personalities. I enjoy every minute of it."

[All photos taken with iphone]
4 comments:
Hi Wilda
the b.wing photos look good. So they were not too uptight at the gallery about photos being taken? I love the b.wing book you gave me. I think it works so well as a single work of art: on each page a few well considered, evocative words - and a really striking image that does most of the talking - just enough pages to capture one main thread, not going on forever. I hope I can do something like that one day.
So is the iPhone good? I might get one...
Yes, they allowed photography. I was pretty discreet but some people were doing full-on poses with the paintings.
I'll have to get you a copy of the first book as well but the blurbs are not as good as the second.
Thanks! Went into town to see the World Youth Day crowds on Wednesday. Lots of people with back packs... and nuns/priests
Yes, I read about the Pontiff's visit to Sydneytown. He wears the most snazzy red silk shoes.
Post a Comment