Monday, April 27, 2009

Highlights

Today's highlight was getting a discount on two pieces of sea bass from citysuper! Actually, I thought it was about time that I received some sort of incentive from this supermarket because I practically pass through there everyday. The lady who actually offered me the discount knows me because she provides me with dinner on most nights. I asked for the sea bass marked $39 already $10 off and she grabbed her red marker, crossed out the price and wrote $30. She smiles. Well, it's the last two. She didn't have to do that. But she did.

My other highlight is coming home to see what masterpiece The V has created by making the bed. I will be uploading these works of art, as soon as I work out how to get the photos off my iphone. The ultimate would be finding the bed gone and he has just laid out the pillow and blankets on the floor. Let's not put ideas into his lovely big head.

I found a way. The mac mini does come in handy. Be amused.





No comments: