I have a really saw neck from reading/editing and not looking up. It hurts when I bend it. I think I need a neck brace.
Vodafone is charging me $500 for internet use on my phone unbeknownst to me that I could actually access the internet with my plan. I will be going into Vodafone to give them an earful after work tomorrow. I'm only a week away from terminating my contract with them. I don't know about you but I smell a conspiracy.
I also broke my new blue glass washing the dishes.
I just want Vincent to come home.
I am tired and emotional.
Vodafone is charging me $500 for internet use on my phone unbeknownst to me that I could actually access the internet with my plan. I will be going into Vodafone to give them an earful after work tomorrow. I'm only a week away from terminating my contract with them. I don't know about you but I smell a conspiracy.
I also broke my new blue glass washing the dishes.
I just want Vincent to come home.
I am tired and emotional.
3 comments:
Cheer up Charlie.
Vodafone = Vodaevil
Get another blue glass.
sore, tsk tsk, too much editing for you.
Apparently my iphone is missing a button called 'network cellular' - it should be in settings > general. It gives the user an option to connect to the internet. I don't have it so I couldn't control what was being downloaded and being charged for it. The guy at vodafone showed me his iphone and it has it. He said it was very bizarre but I'll still have to pay for thinking it was magic that I was able to access the internet all of a sudden.
Post a Comment