My initial reaction was: How can you look at yourself in the mirror before you leave home and think in your right mind that this is a good look?
The Hong Kong version is that these boots are worn with short shorts or hotpants with stockings. I will tell you who started the yeti/wampa look. None other than Mr Karl Largerfeld of Chanel with his Hiver 2010 collection.
I mean, this is all well and good for the Parisian catwalk, Siberia, the Arctic and Inner Mongolia, if you happen to live in an igloo or a yurt, but on the streets of Hong Kong? I don't think so.The other creature that pops into my head every time I see a woman with these hairy boots on is none other than Narnia's Mr Tumnus from the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, except that he can actually carry it off with his red scarf accessory and because he can't help being a faun.
Another thing, if you're short and wearing these boots, I have one word for you: Echuwawa.
1 comment:
Wilda, I don' think you have this problem, but all some of us need to do is just stop shaving our legs! And if you have short legs that is just a bonus...
Post a Comment