Monday, July 10, 2006

zizou



I just can't help myself. Actually, I saw it on TV but from the rear (Zizou walking towards it) and actually thought about putting it in today's blog in the wee hours of this morning, provided I find a picture of it. And sure enough I saw this picture in today's Sydney Morning Herald. I have to say he is a very elegant soccer player despite the incident. 2:1 Materazzi said something about his mother or he was tapped on the shoulder Bus Uncle-style. And yes, I went for France because I still hold a gripe against Italy. I'm sorry the caption sounds too OZ and I'm too lazy to change it. It should read "Or should I head butt le bloody thing over?"

4 comments:

ninjawookie said...

it would of actually been worth watching if he did run away with it! Penalty shoot outs are bull.

Fuz said...

Italy are cheating diving bastards.

usotski said...

I thought the dive showed skill. He reacted like a trained athlete should to a negligible contact in the part boxers don't even bother with due to it not hurting very much at all.

Jojo said...

Hi Wilda .. tell us a story about summer! getting sick of winter over here!