Well, if the Queen can why can't I?
First of all, I would like to wish my readers a delicious Christmas luncheon. I have no idea what I'll be eating but I'm sure some stuffing will be involved and I don't mean the turkey.
Second, if you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas just remember there are some who haven't even got what they need.
Third, if you are still can't think of what to get someone - buy chocolate.
Fourth - I can't believe McGrath is retiring!
Fifth, I saw someone wearing a Christmas t-shirt with ornaments dangling from her ears Kath n' Kim style. Don't make the same fashion faux pas. Although, reindeer horns are totally acceptable.
Sixth, if you happen to see or are visiting relatives that you don't like act the total opposite and be their best friend. It'll freak them out.
Seventh, feeding ham to a dog will give it the runs and could be fatal.
Eighth, I'm going to watch The Panel Christmas wrap up. It's my favourite Australian television show.
Ninth, I still don't like Christmas pudding.
Tenth, season's greetings and all that jazz. If you can tell me what happened on day nine from the 12 days of Christmas then I will dedicate my next post to you on any topic of your choosing.
4 comments:
If you mean the song then its nine ladies dancing, but you don't need to post! Have a happy Xmas Wilda-chan!
fiiiiive goldddden ringsssssss,four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
Point six comes in handy..
You rock. The Panel is pretty much my only must-see Aussie program - though I dig Thank God You Are Here (wonder why...?).
I've never heard of the latter programme. I'll goggle it. By the way, I tried a raspberry splice after dinner yester-evening. It's very tarte and should be consumed in the morning. The swirl when you get down to the bottom is a delightful lil surprise!
Post a Comment