This post if for ninjawookie because I couldn't find the post where has asked what I thought of the movie that he ranked the best of 2006. What can I say about it? The idea of humans becoming extinct is inevitable because of the way we treat this planet and kill each other with man-made weapons and machines. Women becoming sterile? I don't know. A possibility. With this idea the scriptwriters could have taken it so much further on a sci-fi angle. Instead, I thought the movie was a replica of Saving Private Ryan, except Ryan is a pregnant African woman. It was just as violent and bloody and there was a lot of running around. I give it three stars and that's being overly generous.
By the way, have you heard about the Marvel theme park they are going to build in Dubai? You better start saving buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment