My second category III movie of the year. Viggo Mortensen fights butt naked in a bath house. No hobbits around thank god or else it would have gotten out of hand - The "ball and tackle" was flung around at heights that would have knocked Frodo to the ground!
I wouldn't go and and see this movie before or after having a steak dinner. There is a lot of exposed flesh and it would be in bad taste if you did hack into a chunk of meat. The Wookie and I had Japanese for dinner - mushrooms and fish.
Floor skating
This morning while I was domesticating, I skated around the living room wearing my flip flops with floor wipes attached to the bottom. It was the most exercise and fun I'd had in ages whilst doing the housework. I can't wait until next Friday when I can do it all again! I do hate cleaning the bathroom/toilet though but someone's got to do it. I miss our part-time cleaner from our old place. She wasn't very good at cleaning floors but she was good at making sure everything was neat and tidy. I've been procrastinating in relation to the culling of my shoes. Although, I think they may have been saved by a storage box that fits nicely under the bed that I spotted at IKEA today. Still - how many pairs of shoes does a girl with a shoe fetish really need?
Reminders
- Book air ticket for NZ trip
- Send stuff to OZ
- Research lumi lumi massage for Tuesday's class with the three beauticians (my white board is always very interesting to read after this class - eg. Would you like it harder or softer? You may develop a rash after treatment.)
- Organise Secret Santa for workplace
I wouldn't go and and see this movie before or after having a steak dinner. There is a lot of exposed flesh and it would be in bad taste if you did hack into a chunk of meat. The Wookie and I had Japanese for dinner - mushrooms and fish.
Floor skating
This morning while I was domesticating, I skated around the living room wearing my flip flops with floor wipes attached to the bottom. It was the most exercise and fun I'd had in ages whilst doing the housework. I can't wait until next Friday when I can do it all again! I do hate cleaning the bathroom/toilet though but someone's got to do it. I miss our part-time cleaner from our old place. She wasn't very good at cleaning floors but she was good at making sure everything was neat and tidy. I've been procrastinating in relation to the culling of my shoes. Although, I think they may have been saved by a storage box that fits nicely under the bed that I spotted at IKEA today. Still - how many pairs of shoes does a girl with a shoe fetish really need?
Reminders
- Book air ticket for NZ trip
- Send stuff to OZ
- Research lumi lumi massage for Tuesday's class with the three beauticians (my white board is always very interesting to read after this class - eg. Would you like it harder or softer? You may develop a rash after treatment.)
- Organise Secret Santa for workplace
No comments:
Post a Comment