I know. It's the first post of 2008. What happened to the best of 2007? It's gone and I can never turn back now. I've gone back to simple black and white. A new start.
At the moment, it feels more like the end of the year for me. Therefore, I've decided that I'm going to live sub-consciously pursuant to the lunar calendar. Actually, it feels more like I'm dying rather than living at the moment. My head is half screwed on, as I sip Panadol blackcurrent decongestion vitamin C from a tumbler. My sinuses have been blocked up for days now and I have so much snot in my system that my bins are overflowing with scrunched up tissues that are filled with the excess fluid. I want to request Mentholatum to be my friend on facebook. Did I just break the world record for sneezing 10 times in a row? FUG! My poor computer! It should be disinfected and wrapped in plastic.
Also, I had no option but to get a refund for my ticket to Queenstown, NZ. It was either that or provide another date/destination for travel within New Zealand. Errr... just where exactly did they bury Sir Ed Hillary? Yes, my hiking trip has been postponed because the person I am going with is not quite ready just yet and I'm not going without him. I still need to look for a replacement billy of the titanium kind before now and then.
That's all I'm going to write for now. I need food then I plan to sleep on the couch with my quilt and watch movies on HBO until I fall asleep. Do I really have to go to work tomorrow? Shit!
And for the skeptics - no I have not defected to facebook permanently. I was just taking a blogger's block break.
No comments:
Post a Comment