Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Nicknames

I may have mentioned this in one of my earlier blog entries when I first moved to Lamma Island but The V and I have been giving nicknames to locals, cats and dogs we see all the time.

Locals
  • Big white haired old lady - Einstein
  • The gas man
  • My bakery lady - She sells the best raisin buns and banana cupcakes
  • Young girl and Old lady at Pizza Milano
  • Macadamia nut lady
  • Your guy - an old guy that sells vegetables The V has taken a million photos of every time he walks by
  • My lady - an old lady that sells vegetables that I have taken a million photos of usually when I walk by
  • The removal guy - the guy who organised our move (twice)

I will try to get mugshots of the cats and dogs to go with the names we have given.
  • Ginger cat in the organic herb garden - Linda (named after Linda McCartney)
  • Dog at the bakery - Loaf
  • Main St dog that loiters around Sampan seafood - St Francis
  • Dog that reminds me of the park ranger hound from Hanna-Barbera cartoons - Fluffy Fluffy Pooh Pooh
  • Dogs that use to hang around our front door - "Jai Jai" (his real name) and his constant companion that looks very similar to him - Clone
  • Grey Kitten at Lo So Shing Beach - Josephine
  • Black kitten at Lo So Shing Beach - Napoleon
  • Cat is Lo So Shing Beach - Napoleon's mother
  • Dog we see on the way to the beach always chained up - Anthony
  • Group of four cats on the way to the beach - The Gang of Four



BedArt by The V

Curtain clips were used for the one below. I didn't think he could top it



but he did...

1 comment:

ninjawookie said...

Finally all caught up!